Get Involved with Straight Street NRV
- Volunteers are always needed for a variety of positions. This is the most rewarding thing a person can do is give of their time to invest into another person, especially a young person.
- Financial support is always needed and much appreciated! We are a not-for-profit organization and supported by gifts, donations and offerings from people who are concerned about today’s youth.
- Items to donate? We are always in need of particular items that can be used at the center (game stations & games, sports equipment, supplies, cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, etc.)
- Referring people to us and sharing about us to others and helping us to make connections with others who are able and willing to help us in every area of our outreach.
- By far the MOST IMPORTANT need is your PRAYER support. We are located in several cities across the U.S. Without fervent prayer for those of us in the front- line ministries, we know our effectiveness would quickly diminish. Thank you for remembering us.
Make a Donation
Will you please help us to help our youth and their families? If we could get 100 people to pledge $100 a month over the next year or 200 people pledging $50 a month for a year, our budget will be met and we could find an awesome building and minister full time every weekend.
Straight Street NRV is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible and appreciated. Thank You!
- DONATE ONLINE using PayPal. You can enter a one-time gift or monthly donation; You do not have to have a PayPal account.
- Mail Personal checks to P.O. Box 1013 Christiansburg, VA 24068.
- Set up through your bank and they will issue a check to us for you.
- Call and we can stop by or find one of our events and give in person.
How Are Donations Used?
The current fundraising campaign is to help Straight Street NRV find a permanent building so we can be open every weekend, especially on Saturday nights. Our youth deserve a fun, safe and positive place to hang out on the weekends and you can help us make that happen.
We want to continue to do youth rallies throughout the New River Valley. In Fact, we are working on youth rallies in Pulaski, Floyd and Giles counties. Without funding, we won’t be able to rent a building, do outreaches and provide administrative support. What we have been able to accomplish up to now was through very few supporters.