To Community Youth
Reaching Out to the Youth in the New River Valley
Are Tax Deductible
We have several different ways to donate.
Will you please help us to help our youth and their families? If we could get 100 people to pledge $100 a month over the next year or 200 people pledging $50 a month for a year, our budget will be met and we could find an awesome building and minister full time every weekend.
Straight Street NRV is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible and appreciated. Thank You!
In addition to the options to give above, you can also do one of the following:
- Mail Personal checks to P.O. Box 1013 Christiansburg, VA 24068.
- Set up through your bank and they will issue a check to us for you.
- Call and we can stop by or find one of our events and give in person.
Giving Each Month
Meet Budget for Building & Administrative Costs
Serving All Young Adults in the NRV
How Are Donations Used?
The current fundraising campaign is to help Straight Street NRV find a permanent building so we can be open every weekend, especially on Saturday nights. Our youth deserve a fun, safe and positive place to hang out on the weekends and you can help us make that happen.
We want to continue to do youth rallies throughout the New River Valley. In fact, we are working on youth rallies in Pulaski, Floyd and Giles counties. Without funding, we won’t be able to rent a building, do outreaches and provide administrative support. What we have been able to accomplish up to now was through very few supporters.
- Conner Law PLLC, Blacksburg, VA , Andrew Conner
- Professional Printing, Blacksburg, VA, Bruce Schleicher, owner
- Signarama Christiansburg, Kevin Altizer, Owner
- Kiwanis Club, Christiansburg, VA
- Chris Sellors Electric, Christiansburg, VA Chris Sellors, Owner
- Dr. Video & Asta Productions, Christiansburg, VA, Mike & Chris Webb, Owners
- Golden Corral, Christiansburg, VA
- Global Exposures Web Development, Floyd, VA, Rose Bowen